Most people believe that goal setting is important, yet only 2 out of 10 people set defined goals!
And only 1 in 5 of those who do, actually write their goals down.
Did you know that writing down your goals increases chances of achieving them 10 times?
Interesting to know that statistics show that only 8% of people feel like they have met their yearly goal! While the remaining 92% make the same new years’ resolutions each year but fail to achieve them.
Some shocking statistics for you:
In a study of Harvard’s MBA students
- 84% had no specific goals
- 13% had goals but they were not written down
- 3% had clear, written goals
And 10 years later..
The 13% of students who had defined their goals, were earning almost twice as the 84% with no specific goals.
And amazingly, the 3% who had written down their goals clearly, were earning 10 times more than the other 97%!
So here’s the magic beans: write down your goals.