Main Travel Inbound Insurance covers
Our AXA Travel Inbound Insurance is designed to meet all your tourist insurance needs. We offer cover for:
Emergency Medical Expenses:
- Cost of medical treatment and associated expenses arising from accidental bodily injury or sickness incurred in the visiting to (UAE , Bahrain , Oman & Qatar) Countries.
Emergency Assistance & Evacuation:
- Medical transportation.
- Repatriation of mortal remains.
Personal Baggage & Personal Money:
- Accidental loss of, theft of or damage to baggage and personal money occurring during the period of Insurance.
- The amount payable for baggage will be the current market value, which takes into account a deduction for wear, tear and depreciation.
Cancellation or Curtailment:
- Reimburses you for irrecoverable travel and accommodation expenses incurred or forfeited, if it is necessary and unavoidable for you to cancel or curtail your trip.
Loss of Passport:
- Cost of replacing passport while abroad.
- If baggage is delayed for at least 12 hours from the time of your arrival at your destination, we will pay for emergency purchase of essential items limited to clothing and toiletries.